801 Walnut


Built in 1914 as a coffee and tea factory for the Alexander Sheppard & Sons company (who later sold to Horn & Hardart’s), the Property ultimately became a key anchor to Philadelphia’s “Jeweler’s Row”.  For the next 80 years, 801 Walnut became home to numerous jewelers, none being more successful than Leo Robbins Jewelers, which occupied the building through 2010. Pearl Properties converted the Property to luxury apartments and activated the ground floor space with an international café/restaurant in 2011.

View on Pearl Apartments

Contact us

/