1701 Walnut


Constructed in 1910 for the headquarters of the Estey Organ Company, this architectural masterpiece designed by Baker and Dallet later became known as the Allman Building. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and is now home to several prominent commercial tenants above high street retail.

Contact us

/

site by Think it First