1401 Walnut


Built in 1913 and designed by the historically significant architectural firm of Hazlehurst & Huckel, the Property first housed the Manufacturer’s Club, a Club for Philadelphia’s social elite. The Manufacturer’s Club relocated to Fort Washington in 1925, at which time the building was transformed into an office/bank building. Pearl Properties converted 1401 Walnut to apartments and other mixed uses, including Banana Republic’s flagship, in 2007.

View on Pearl Apartments

Contact us

/

site by Think it First